To Order: Call us at (763) 208 - 8724
Or Email Us at: Sales@MarketplaceLiquidation.com
Purchase Price: $6,613.60
Condition: Mixed Conditions
This is a half truckload of SRS CR@FTSM@N Tools, Lawn & Garden, and More! This Lot includes a great variety of merchandise on 10 pallets.
Mixed Conditions on this load. Items include Tools, Lawn & Garden Items, Small Appliances, Kitchen Wear, General Merchandise & More.
This is a HALF truckload. The full truckload is manifested however, it is not manifested by the individual pallet. You can View the full manifest for an EXAMPLE of what you will receive. See Manifest for the Full Truckload Here: CLICK HERE FOR MANIFEST
Check out our Video of this load on YouTube! https://youtu.be/gxoUwuVESLI
10 Pallets SRS CR@FTSM@N Lawn & Garden, Tools & More
MIXED CONDITIONS LOAD:
Shelf-Pulls: Shelf pulls are typically overstocked goods that have been displayed for sale in a store or online but have never been purchased by a customer. Shelf pulls are typically considered excess inventory from store shelves. In the vast majority of cases, shelf pulls require much less work than customer returns in terms of testing and repairing, but you should expect to have some checking work to do as well as cleaning off potentially dusty items and removing price tags (if necessary) before reselling the items.
Shelf pulls will typically be in good selling condition and may have some or all of the following characteristics:
• End of season & seasonal goods
• Discontinued goods
• Items may still have their original retail pricing stickers/tags on them
• Items may have additional retail discount tags on them
• Packaging or item may show signs of handling
• Exterior packaging is often in less than perfect condition
• May be defaced/de-labeled (inner labels or tags removed to prevent return to the original store)
• Some items may still have retail security sensors attached
• A percentage of the items may be out of box or in open boxes
• A percentage of the items may be in-store display units or samples
• Short-dated or expired goods may be found in some lots
Customer Returns. Reasons for return include shipped in duplicate, buyer remorse, wrong size, wrong color, damage during shipping, wrong item received, didn't need, didn't work, missing part, or no reason given. These reasons are provided by the original customer and are often inaccurate. Expect that some percentage of items may be damaged, torn, missing parts, missing manuals, or otherwise incomplete or non-functional.
The manifest will not be 100% accurate but is used as a
representation of the overall contents of the pallet and should be used
as a close guide. Contents of what is included according to the manifest
will have a degree of variance. We do our best to provide the most
accurate manifest possible but will not credit for missing/not matching
manifests since product is sold “AS IS”.