Refurbished goods are items that have gone through a process to test and restore the items to their original working condition.
Often these items are repackaged in generic boxes and may not include all the items found in the original manufacturer’s packaging.
Refurbished goods may have the following characteristics:
• Items should all be in good working condition
• All needed parts/components are typically included
• Items may or may not come with the manufacturer warranty (see specific listing for details)
• Items may be repackaged in generic boxes
• Items may show signs of slight usage or cosmetic blemishes
This condition of merchandise can be found in Truckloads, Pallet Lots, LTL Lots, and Case Lots of Liquidation Surplus Goods.