To Order: Call us at (763) 208 - 8724 Or Email Us at: Sales@MarketplaceLiquidation.com Lot Summary: Purchase Price: $200.00 # of Units: 40 Retail Value: $1.114.60 Condition: Shelf Pulls Manifested (Click Here for Manifest) This is a great case lot of 40 Men's and Women's Pajama Sets! This Lot includes a variety trendy warm pajama set styles in a variety of sizes and colors. All in new, shelf pull condition with original retail tags. Average Retail Price for these pajama sets is $28 each - Your Price is just $5 each - Lots of room for profit in these adorable pajama sets! These are New shelf pulls - with retail tags. This lot is fully manifested. Photos shown are of items that you will receive in this lot. There are also additional items and colors included that are not pictured. Please Note: Some colors may vary from the stock photos shown - please refer to the manifest for actual colors.
Case Lot: Pajama Sets - 40 Units - New Shelf Pulls - Manifested
SHELF PULLS: Shelf pulls are typically overstocked goods that have been displayed for sale in a store or online but have never been purchased by a customer. Shelf pulls are typically considered excess inventory from store shelves. In the vast majority of cases, shelf pulls require much less work than customer returns in terms of testing and repairing, but you should expect to have some checking work to do as well as cleaning off potentially dusty items and removing price tags (if necessary) before reselling the items.
Shelf pulls will typically be in good selling condition and may have some or all of the following characteristics:
• End of season & seasonal goods
• Discontinued goods
• Items may still have their original retail pricing stickers/tags on them
• Items may have additional retail discount tags on them
• Packaging or item may show signs of handling
• Exterior packaging is often in less than perfect condition
• May be defaced/de-labeled (inner labels or tags removed to prevent return to the original store)
• Some items may still have retail security sensors attached
• A percentage of the items may be out of box or in open boxes
• A percentage of the items may be in-store display units or samples
• Short-dated or expired goods may be found in some lots