To Order: Call us at (763) 208 - 8724
Or Email Us at: Sales@MarketplaceLiquidation.com
Purchase Price: WAS: $2,800.00 - SALE PRICE: $2,465.00
Retail Value: $9,786.50
# Of Units: 112
Manifested (Click for Manifest)
Condition: Store Stock / Shelf Pulls
This is a great pallet packed with 112 Designer & Better Brands Handbags, Purses, Wallets & Accessories! This lot includes brands like Michael Kors, Coach, Ralph Lauren, Kate Spade, Vera Bradley, Calvin Klein, Lucky Brand, SAK, and many more!
Designer Handbags & Accessories Pallet - Store Stock
Mixed Conditions on this pallet - Shelf Pulls & Customer Returns
SHELF PULLS: Shelf pulls are typically overstocked goods that have been displayed for sale in a store or online but have never been purchased by a customer. Shelf pulls are typically considered excess inventory from store shelves. In the vast majority of cases, shelf pulls require much less work than customer returns in terms of testing and repairing, but you should expect to have some checking work to do as well as cleaning off potentially dusty items and removing price tags (if necessary) before reselling the items.
Shelf pulls will typically be in good selling condition and may have some or all of the following characteristics:
• End of season & seasonal goods
• Discontinued goods
• Items may still have their original retail pricing stickers/tags on them
• Items may have additional retail discount tags on them
• Packaging or item may show signs of handling
• Exterior packaging is often in less than perfect condition
• May be defaced/de-labeled (inner labels or tags removed to prevent return to the original store)
• Some items may still have retail security sensors attached
• A percentage of the items may be out of box or in open boxes
• A percentage of the items may be in-store display units or samples
• Short-dated or expired goods may be found in some lots
Customer Returns. Reasons for return include shipped in duplicate, buyer remorse, wrong size, wrong color, damage during shipping, wrong item received, didn't need, didn't work, missing part, or no reason given. These reasons are provided by the original customer and are often inaccurate. Expect that some percentage of items may be damaged, torn, missing parts, missing manuals, or otherwise incomplete or non-functional.