To Order: Call us at (763) 208 - 8724
Or Email Us at: Sales@MarketplaceLiquidation.com
Purchase Price: $8,400
# of Units: 2,525
Retail Value: $63,491.49
Condition: Store Stock
Manifested (Click Here for Manifest)
This Fabulous Jewelry Pallet is Packed Full of Jewelry From M*CYS Department Stores. All Items are in Store Stock/Shelf Pull Condition. This pallet lot includes over $60,000 of Jewelry & Watches by GUESS, KATE SPADE, DKNY, BETSY JOHNSON, DANORI, AND MANY MORE!
This Jewelry Lot Has Lots of nice, high-quality pieces in attractive finishes including Gold, Silver, Rose Gold & More.
Items include Department store & designer brand high-quality fashion jewelry including:
- and more!
- Anne Klein
- Kate Spade
- Lucky Brand
- Betsy Johnson
- Robert Lee Morris
- And More!
Photos included are stock photos provided from the manifest file. View the full manifest file to view all photos and details.
M*CYS Jewelry Pallet - Store Stock - Over $63,000 Orig. Retail
STORE STOCK/SHELF PULLS: Shelf pulls are typically overstocked goods that have been displayed for sale in a store or online but have not been purchased by a customer. Shelf pulls are typically considered excess inventory from store shelves. In the vast majority of cases, shelf pulls require much less work than customer returns in terms of testing and repairing, but you should expect to have some checking work to do as well as cleaning off potentially dusty items and removing price tags (if necessary) before reselling the items.
Shelf pulls will typically be in good selling condition and may have some or all of the following characteristics:
• End of season & seasonal goods
• Discontinued goods
• Items may still have their original retail pricing stickers/tags on them
• Items may have additional retail discount tags on them
• Packaging or item may show signs of handling
• Exterior packaging is often in less than perfect condition
• May be defaced/de-labeled (inner labels or tags removed to prevent return to the original store)
• Some items may still have retail security sensors attached
• A percentage of the items may be out of box or in open boxes
• A percentage of the items may be in-store display units or samples
• Short-dated or expired goods may be found in some lots