top of page

To Order: Call us at (763) 208 - 8724

Or Email Us at:


Lot Summary:

Purchase Price: WAS: $7,297.47 - SALE PRICE: $6,480.00

# of Units: 514

Retail Value: $58,379.78

Condition: Store Stock

Manifested (Click Here for Manifest)


This High-End Department Store Stock Women's Apparel Pallet is Loaded with Brand Name Apparel! Your Price on this pallet is approximately 12.5% of Retail. This pallet is primarily comprised of Designer Dresses. There are 83% Dresses and the remaining 17% is comprised of the following categories:


  • Careerwear
  • Jumpsuits & Rompers
  • Activewear
  • Casualwear - Pants & Tops
  • Sweaters
  • Jackets


Name Brand & Department Store Branded Items are Included in this Pallet. Some Examples of Brands Included are: 


  • Ralph Lauren
  • Calvin Klein
  • Tommy Hilfiger
  • Tahari
  • Michael Kors
  • Anne Klein
  • Guess
  • Nine West
  • Alfani 
  • And MANY More!


MCYS Designer Dress Pallet - Store Stock - Over $58,000 In Retail Value

  • SHELF PULLS: Shelf pulls are typically overstocked goods that have been displayed for sale in a store or online but have never been purchased by a customer. Shelf pulls are typically considered excess inventory from store shelves. In the vast majority of cases, shelf pulls require much less work than customer returns in terms of testing and repairing, but you should expect to have some checking work to do as well as cleaning off potentially dusty items and removing price tags (if necessary) before reselling the items.

    Shelf pulls will typically be in good selling condition and may have some or all of the following characteristics:

    • End of season & seasonal goods
    • Discontinued goods
    • Items may still have their original retail pricing stickers/tags on them
    • Items may have additional retail discount tags on them
    • Packaging or item may show signs of handling
    • Exterior packaging is often in less than perfect condition
    • May be defaced/de-labeled (inner labels or tags removed to prevent return to the original store)
    • Some items may still have retail security sensors attached
    • A percentage of the items may be out of box or in open boxes
    • A percentage of the items may be in-store display units or samples
    • Short-dated or expired goods may be found in some lots

bottom of page