To Order: Call us at (763) 208 - 8724

Or Email Us at: Sales@MarketplaceLiquidation.com

 

Purchase Price: $720.00

# of Units: 218

Retail Value: $2,893.68

Manifested ( Click Here for Manifest )

Condition: New - Overstock Product

 

This is a great pallet of Brand New, Overstock Merchandise from T@RGT Distribution Centers! All items on this pallet have never been exposed to the retail sales floor! This Pallet is heavy in toys, and also includes other categories as well! 

 

Types of Items Included are:

  • Toys - Funko Pop Figures; LOL Surprise; Dolls & Much More!
  • Apparel - For Men, Women & Kids
  • Health & Beauty Items
  • Baby Care Items
  • Kids Bedding
  • And More!

 

82% of Items are in the Toys Category with the remaining 18% coming from other categories. See manifest for complete details! 

 

Note: All of the Funko Pop Figures in the pallet are pre-packaged for e-commerce shipping! This means that they come in their own shipping box with bubble wrap for protection, and are ready to ship! 

 

Photos included in this listing are stock images of some of the items included in this great pallet, as well as photos from the pallet you will receive! Photos show some, but not all items included in this great pallet! View the complete manifest for details and then contact us to order!

T@RGT Overstock Pallet of Toys & More! 218 Units - $2,893 Orig. Retail

SKU: DCT-04-MP-03
$0.00Price
  • NEW OVERSTOCKS

     

    New overstocks, also often referred to as Closeouts, tend to be goods which typically have never been merchandised or exposed for sale in a retail store. Such goods can materialize from importers, manufacturers or distributors who are closing down or simply have excess goods in their warehouse that they need to move. New Overstock pallets and loads tend to be less assorted than typical customer return loads but are generally in 100% new condition.

    New Overstock items typically have the following characteristics:

    • Items are typically 100% retail-ready and in new condition
    • No additional retail/discount or warehouse labels/tags on the items
    • Items are typically in their original factory case but occasionally can also be loose-packed
    • Packaging and item tend to be in good condition with no excessive signs of handling