(763) 208 - 8724 

MARKETPLACE LIQUIDATION

5211 Lakeland Avenue North

Crystal, MN 55429

To Order: Call us at (763) 208 - 8724

Or Email Us at: Sales@MarketplaceLiquidation.com

 

Purchase Price: $500

Original Retail Value: $1,996.15

# of Units: 86

Manifested - CLICK HERE FOR MANIFEST

Condition: Store Clearance Items with Some Customer Returns

 

This is a great pallet of bedding and domestic items from TGT stores. This lot contains primarily shelf pulls with a few customer returns. A great lot with lots of quality ready to sell items! Approximately 80% of the original retail value is from items in the bedding category. The remaining 20% comes from other domestics items. 

 

Items Included: 

  • Comforters
  • Bedding Sets
  • Quilts
  • Pillows & Decorative Pillows
  • Sheets & Sheet Sets
  • Blankets
  • Towels
  • Shower Curtains
  • Black Out Window Panels
  • And More!

 

Photos included are a combination of stock photos of items you will receive, and actual photos of the items in this pallet to show condition. 

TGT Bedding Pallet - Manifested - $1,996 Original Retail

SKU: TGT-BP-01
  • Store Clearance Items and Some Customer Returns 

     

    Shelf-Pulls: Shelf pulls are typically overstocked goods that have been displayed for sale in a store or online but have never been purchased by a customer. Shelf pulls are typically considered excess inventory from store shelves. In the vast majority of cases, shelf pulls require much less work than customer returns in terms of testing and repairing, but you should expect to have some checking work to do as well as cleaning off potentially dusty items and removing price tags (if necessary) before reselling the items.

     

    Please View Additional Details & Description for Shelf-Pulls Merchandise Here: https://www.marketplaceliquidation.com/shelf-pulls-marketplace-liquidation

     

    Customer Returns. Reasons for return include shipped in duplicate, buyer remorse, wrong size, wrong color, damage during shipping, wrong item received, didn't need, didn't work, missing part, or no reason given. These reasons are provided by the original customer and are often inaccurate. Expect that some percentage of items may be damaged, torn, missing parts, missing manuals, or otherwise incomplete or non-functional.

     

    Please View Additional Details and Description of Returned Merchandise Here: https://www.marketplaceliquidation.com/customer-returns-salvage-goods-mark