Update From Marketplace Liquidation Regarding COVID-19
We'd like to provide you with some quick updates from Marketplace Liquidation in light of all of the changes happening with the COVID-19 pandemic.
* Marketplace Liquidation will continue to remain OPEN to serve our customers! For all in-person warehouse visits to view merchandise, we are asking that you call ahead to schedule an appointment in order to maintain less than 10 people in our building at a time for social distancing and to stay on top of our sanitization procedures
* We will begin offering local delivery service as well as pay ahead and parking lot pick up at our warehouse for customers who prefer to not come inside for merchandise.
* We offer Shipping Services within the USA - Both Freight and Small Package Shipments - Contact us for a shipping quote to your location!
* We are available to assist with ordering and answering questions via phone, email, and direct chat through our website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google
* We will be adding new products to our website Daily - Check back often for new arrivals!
* Most Importantly, we want you to get your products posted online and SELL, SELL, SELL! Many people are choosing to shop from the comfort and safety of their own homes. Capitalize on this time by posting your products for sale online! We will get through this together, and come out stronger.
You can View Additional Information and Business Updates by Visiting our COVID-19 Page on our Website.
Contact Us with Any Orders, Questions, Or Concerns - We're Here to Help!